Sunday, August 29, 2010

"the sky might fall"

...but im not worried at all
-kid cudi


bahh sorry i havent posted in a while. i just finished summer school...except for those 2 essays i just decided to not do until i got home...ooops.

so i had the best talk with my dad,who usually sucks, for more reasons that i think appropriate to spill to the loyal readers and internet companions, but it was good. there's something refreshing about coming home. and something even better about parents.

i have so much to say and fill in, but i think my past intake for the last 3 days is good.
finals suck and i eat a lot.

friday- gross.
saturday-worse
sunday- abomination.

haha so to fix all my fuck ups, and the fact that im 130...AGAIN...i think ill go on a 4 days fast. one day for every fuck up and a 4th so i can remember how much it sucks to regain weight and not let it happen again.

for the next 4 days. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the fast, if you decide to do it! I was awful over the weekend as well. One of these weekends I'll actually behave myself...

    Hope you have a lovely week!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete